Built-in deodorizer compartment is designed for putting air freshener or deodorizer to absorb odors
Stay-open design helps to keep the lid open, convenient for operation
Double liners for easy recycling of waste
The extra-wide stainless steel pedal is extremely robust and durable for daily use, it could last at least 100,000 times
CARE, USE & ACCESSORIES
- Recommended use of EKO bin liners.
- Also suitable for use with any standard size bin liners or bags due to the bag fixer keeping all bags in place.
- External surfaces: Wipe clean with a damp cloth and then dry with a soft, dry cloth. Do not use abrasive cloths or strong chemical cleaners.
- Buckets: Remove from unit and clean with hot, soapy water. Wipe dry before replacing back into the unit.
- Odours: To eliminate any unwanted odours we recommend using EKO odour filters and/or EKO perfume capsules.
EKO Accessories Guide
Custom fit like a match made in heaven.
Maximize the functionality of our products by pairing them with custom fit liners, batteries, and odour filters.
Custom Fit EKO Bin Liners and odour filters available.
Bin Liners Size Guide
Using the built-in deodorizer compartment
- Compartments larger than 8x8x0.8cm are compatible with EKO Charcoal Odour Filters or perfume capsules.
- Compartments smaller than 8x8x0.8cm are compatible only with EKO perfume capsules.
Using the EKO Grancy Perfume Capsule Holder:
Compatible with EKO perfume capsules.
*Deodorizing accessories (capsule holder, perfume capsules, charcoal odour filter) sold separately.
Certain products feature built-in deodorizer compartments. For products that do not, a separate EKO Grancy Perfume Capsule Holder may be purchased and attached to the product.
*Graphics for illustrative purpose only.